The Law Offices of Sanford Rosenblum, P.C. has built an impressive record of success for our clients. To date, we have recovered in excess of $300,000,000.00 for our clients. We believe these results speak for themselves.
Media coverage of our cases only tells only a small part of the story of our records of successful and aggressive representation of our clients. Because we carefully prepare each case and our long-standing track record, many of our cases settle before or during trial and the results are not publicly reported. Many times we take steps prevent the media from publicizing any information about our cases. Sometimes we do this by use of a confidential settlement agreement. We encourage you to ask what can be done to protect your privacy.
At the Law Offices of Sanford Rosenblum, P.C.
we are committed to zealous advocacy for our clients.
To that end:
- We look out for our clients’ best interests.
- We uncover value that other attorneys miss.
- Our commitment to our clients extends beyond the court room.
Described below are just a few of the cases we’ve handled and the results that we’ve obtained for our clients. Each case is, of course, dependent on its specific facts and, of course, past results cannot predict future outcomes.
In each of the given examples, the amounts referred to are the actual amounts paid to our clients inclusive of cash and/or the present value of future payments including attorney’s fees.
Our proven record of results compares favorably with any other law firm.
- Injured Woman Gets Record-Setting $19 Million Award
- Parents Ask $10M for Daughter
- Paralytic Girl Gets Over $6 Million
- State Must Pay Families $5.35 Million in N. Greenbush Deaths
- State Must Pay $5 Million for Woman in Coma
- Wrongful Death Claim Wins $3.9M
- Fractured Elbow Case Wins $2.9M
- $2.7M Awarded in Diagnostic Suit
- Worker Hurt on the Job Wins $1.3 Million
- Construction Foreman Awarded $1.2 Million for Injuries
- Back Injury in Fall From Chair Wins Ex-Bethlehem Cop $1.2M
- Injured Steelworker’s Case Wins $525,000
- Court Holds Center Liable in Patient’s Death
- Troy Hospital Settles “Flesh-Eating” Bug Case
- Albany Med Malpractice Suit Settled
The Law Offices of Sanford Rosenblum, P.C., has handled hundreds of other cases involving serious injuries from many different causes-medical malpractices, construction site accidents, electrocutions, motor vehicle cases, nursing homes, products liability and other. The one thing that they all have in common is that each case is given personal attention and that we seek the maximum possible recovery either by verdict or settlement.