There’s no magic formula to accurately predict how much your case may be worth. Each case is different, and the value of each claim varies on a case-to-case basis. In fact, it is unethical to even give you even a rough thumbnail guess at the value of your case.
The amount of compensation you might receive for your legal claim depends on several factors:
- the details of the incident,
- the extent and nature of your injuries,
- the limits of your insurance coverage and that of the person liable for your injury,
- the available evidence, and
- the medical treatments and surgeries undergone, and/or needed in the future, and
- the length of time it will take to recover, and
- whether or not you must miss work because of your injuries, and
- the amount of your unpaid doctor and other medical bills, and
- whether or not you were permanently scarred or disabled, and
- whether there were any witnesses to your incident, and
- the opinion of medical experts
Nevertheless, our legal team can help determine what types of monetary damages you’re entitled to for your injuries. When you hire the Law Offices of Sanford Rosenblum, P.C., our personal injury attorneys go to work obtaining details about your accident, as well as paperwork related to your injuries. We also assign an investigator to your case to gather crucial evidence.
While we can’t tell you how much your legal case could be worth, we can tell you what you’ll pay if we don’t get money for you: Nothing. There’s no fee unless we get money for you. Call today for a free case review.